Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Introduction (Post I)

Hello all,
My name is Adam and this is my first time blogging. I am probably going to be creating other blogs covering different subjects and whatnot, but I wanted to try my first one out here and have it be about sports.

I love sports and I love discussing the many topics that spring up in the sports world. I watch Sportcenter everyday to try and keep up with all the new moves and events that are taking place. Sportsnation is also a favorite show of mine because it adds humor into the mix.

Anyway, this is my first post and I wasn't planning on getting into the heavy stuff right away. I will, however, be straight up with everyone and let you know of my favorite sports teams. I will try not to be biased when I post, but I know that I will not be able to be perfect when it comes to this. My favorite teams are just that: my favorite. Thus, I'm sure I will be pushing, rooting, and plugging them on here from time to time. So, without any more delay, here are my favorite teams (In order of favorite team and sport):

Baseball: New York Yankees
Football: Minnesota Vikings
Hockey: Ottawa Senators
Basketball: New York Knicks
Soccer: New York Red Bulls (International: USA)

These will be the main focus of discussion, however occasionally I may talk about things like golf, NASCAR, and collegiate sports, and I do have favorites there as well:

Golf: Tiger Woods
NASCAR: Jeff Gordon
NCAA: Notre Dame Fighting Irish, Cincinnati Bearcats

Alright, well that's it for now. Check back later for more posts. Thanks for reading...

-Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment